The admission process for the a University of Pleven is now open:
DEM has a high number of study places to offer to our candidates at the Medical University of Pleven.
In this faculty, the academic year starts after Christmas, and we would like to highlight:
- The curriculum meets all the requirements of the Bologna process and the EHEA (European Higher Education Area).
- The whole program is taught in English.
- Is one of the best options when it comes to high quality and fair fees. We would also like to highlight the low cost of living in the city of Pleven.
- The studying system implemented in the university is the block system and the problem-based learning (PBL).
- The number of students per class is very reduced, between 12 and 15 students.
- After completing the first year of studies and therefore 60 ECTS, it is possible to transfer to another European university (public and private universities).
- The city of Pleven is well connected to the international airport of Sofia to which several low-cost airlines fly constantly.
Registration process is open until the 5th October 2017.
In case you are interested, don’t hesitate contacting us so we can offer you personal counseling.