Faculty of Medicine – Facts and Figures
- In 2009, 4,382 students were enrolled at the Faculty of Medicine – 769 in bachelor’s degree programmes and 2,777 in master’s degree programmes.
- In the same year, 836 students were enrolled in PhD programmes.
- The faculty has 66 institutes and clinics and employs 1,111 members of staff, including 95 professors and 103 associate professors.
- There are 864 teaching staff members, 554 of which are employed by Masaryk University and 275 are associate professors.
- In total, 602 students graduated from the faculty in 2008 – 211 from bachelor’s degree programmes, 320 from master’s degree programmes and 71 from PhD programmes.
- The faculty has a high graduate employment rate, reaching record levels in recent years.
- Since 1922, 22,541 students have graduated from the Faculty of Medicine.