10 reasons to study at the Medical University of Varna
Why choose the Medical University of Varna Prof. Dr. Paraskev Stoyanov?
1. The University of Varna is one of the best, most innovative and developed in Bulgaria. It is a state Faculty of Medicine recognized by the National Agency of Evaluation and Accreditation belonging to the Council of Ministers, in accordance with the Bulgarian Law on Higher Education.
2. The University has a long tradition and for more than 50 years it has been teaching Bulgarian and international students. You will live an international experience with students coming from all parts of the world: Germany, Spain, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Italy, Africa, etc.
3. Among the academic staff we can find the most renowned professionals in the country, who use the latest techniques and learning methods. The staff is strongly committed to the students and works towards their academic and professional success. The professors are connected to their respective professional communities and are always glad to help their students.
4. The University has one of the best speciality education programmes in Bulgaria.
5. Study groups are reduced in order to acquire a better comprehension of the teaching and an individualized education.
6. Opportunity to study and grow as a person in an excellent environment. As a student at the Medical University of Varna, you will able to:
– Study in an excellent environment together with other motivated international students.
– Enjoy an execellent education and a personal development full of opportunities.
– Benefit from the many cultural and institutional opportunities available.
– Make good friends who come from different countries.
– Be taught in a multicultural environment, in an institution which respects people’s integrity and diversity.
7. A wide range of PhD programmes, postgraduate studies and specialities.
8. Possibility to take part in international academic exchanges.
9. Enjoy the services offered by the university campus, where you can find all the facilities you need. The University is placed around 5 minutes on foot from the city centre. Varna is a safety and quiet city, where you can use public transport, enjoy life and free time, visit cultural sites, practice sport, etc. The airport of Varna has several connections to many European cities. The city is well connected with the rest of important cities in the country.
10. Varna has been chosen as the Bulgarian city with best life quality. Moreover, the University has recently renovated the halls of residence. The cost of living in Varna is really affordable.