Values, Mission and Vision
Pleven Medical University has a reputation for academic excellence. The institution has been training doctors and other healthcare professionals for over 30 years, with outstanding results.
The university’s mission and vision plays an important role in guiding the day-to-day work of the organisation, which involves:
- Providing a high quality education, both at undergraduate level and at postgraduate level, within an environment that promotes academic, professional and personal development.
- Providing a range of support services to students throughout their degree programme in order to ensure their wellbeing and academic progress.
- Offering degree programmes that enable students to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills that reflect the changing needs of society, both at a local level and at an international level.
- Encouraging students to develop an interest in national and international social problems.
- Encouraging student participation in extracurricular activities in order to enable them to develop their social, professional and physical skills.
- Maintaining and developing cooperation programmes with renowned institutions from around the world.